This post is also available in: Danish
The largest European Event in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology will be held in Paris, France from the 1st to 3rd June 2016.
It’s expected that the event gathers more than 800 participants from academia, industry, investment companies, etc. to present and discuss the latest developments on nanotechnology.
Four conferences, an international exhibition, an industrial forum and a brokerage event will be held under the same roof:
- Nanotech France 2016 – Nanotech France 2016
- European Graphene Forum 2016 – EGF 2016
- NanoMetrology France 2016 – NanoMetrology 2016
- NanoMaterials for Energy and Environment 2016 – Nano MatEn 2016
- January 28th, 2016: Abstract Submission Deadline
- February 26th, 2016: Early bird conference registration fees rate deadline
- June 24th, 2016: Conference proceeding and journal papers submission deadline
More information on this website Nanotech France 2016